The gang is back together again as Chris returns from his appendectomy. He shares his experience from the first time he was ever put to sleep for a surgery. The guys also talk about Android malware (not “mall-wear”) and why you really don’t need to install an anti-virus app. Other topics from this week include new device leaks from HTC and LG, some fun Sprint news, and much more. You can find links to all the stories we discussed below.
- Sprint begins throttling heavy data users
- Nokia Treasure Tag available from Verizon
- Moto X+1 shows up on AT&T website
- 6snap beta for WP gets Snapchat convos
- Jony Ive gets lifetime achievement award for Modern Art
- Samsung shuffles design team around; dimple-backed Galaxy S5 to blame?
- HTC One M8 S.H.I.E.L.D. edition promotion
- Samsung found guilty of patent infringement (again)
- Kevin: Braven BRV-X / Epson Moverio BT-200 glasses
- Joe: Nokia rube goldberg machine video / gold phone trend
- Chris: Chick who implanted NFC in her hand / ASUS PadFone X video
TAGS: Mobile Roar Podcast