We’ve seen and heard about the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 since we were about X10 years old. A few short weeks ago the company held events to showcase the phone and we already knew it was coming 1st quarter 2010… although Sony Ericsson initially (and accidentally) let slip a February 10th release date. So why does Play.com have the device for pre-order with a January 18th, 2010 release date for £529.99 ($860)?
Play.com is no teeny-tiny retailer so they must know what they’re talking about… right? Do they know something we don’t? Did they slip-up? How quickly will this be pulled – or will it?
There are plenty of Droids to ensure a happy holiday season but I’m guessing lots of New Years Resolutions will be resolving to purchase the Xperia X10. Start saving cost this isn’t a cheap catch.
- Official: Gingerbread Now Rolling Out for the
- Sony Ericsson: Despite Earlier Reports, Xperi
- [Update] Android 2.3.3 Update Available for t
- Xperia X10 Gingerbread Update Coming Along We
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10