Welcome to the Android Overload! This is where we bring you a roundup of the hottest content of the week, as well as the smaller stories that didn’t make it to out homepage. Chris was crazy busy this week at the Facebook event.
He couldn’t make one of his awesome videos for you, but we know you need your weekly roundup! Below, we will give you a list of the hottest stories, as well as those that didn’t make it to our home page. Here we go!
The Hottest Articles This Week
- Hands-on: Facebook Home on the HTC First [VIDEO]
- Facebook Home summarized in 300 words and 16 pictures
- The HTC First is the first HTC phone to run a stock version of Android since the G2
- Game for Fame: Beat our Auralux level to win a $50 Google Play gift card [Contest]
- Today is the cell phone’s 40th birthday — how far we have come
- Review: Copy now available for Android, 10GB+ of free cloud storage
- Yes, it’s April Fool’s Day: YouTube is closing, smell your search results, and more
- Feedly update might make you miss Google Reader a little less
- Rumor: Samsung to introduce Galaxy Mega line with 5.8 and 6.2-inch handsets
- T-Mobile HTC One pre-orders sell out, AT&T and Sprint still going strong
In Other News!
- Twitter’s latest Android update bringing having problems [Tech Crunch]
- Verizon CEO says he’s open to dropping contracts [CNET]
- Android continues to lose ground to Apple in U.S. [CNN Money]
- Samsung estimates $7.75 billion in Q1 profits [The Verge]
- Test-drive US Cellular’s network without commitments [US Cellular]
- HTC challenges consumer expectations with new HTC One live experience tour [HTC]
- Sergey Brin’s Tesla S is a pink Batmobile [Ryan Mac]
- Audi and T-Mobile to offer $15/Month in-car wireless data service [Mashable]