While we’re anxiously awaiting the first 3D Plants vs Zombies release — Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare — the folks at EA have given us a little something to tide us over. Plants vs Zombies 2 is getting an upgrade that should add a lot of cool new additions. Take a look:
- We’ve upgraded the map to make game progression quicker and easier.
- It’s simpler to know how much you’ve done, where you’re going, and what loot you’ll get along the way.
- You can invite your friends and send ‘em gifts.
- Use the Turbo button to speed up your planting – and speed up the zombies.
Oh, and apparently someone forgot to watch the “gargantuars” while the upgrade was being worked on, so it seems a bit of them have sneaked into this upgrade, as well. Plants vs Zombies is a fresh take on the defense genre, with you — as the plant master — being tasked with keeping those hungry zombies out of your beautiful garden. We’ve never known zombies to be herbivores, but we’ll roll with it!
The app itself is free, but you’ll obviously be urged to spend some real coin to get some fake in-game coin. Microtransactions are alive and well, folks. The game still offers loads of content without spending a dime, though, so if you are interested then it’s worth a download. Find it here in the Google Play Store.
- PvZ 2 gets Far Future expansion
- Plants vs Zombies 2 is now officially availab
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 global Android rollout h
- Plants vs Zombies 2 officially arrives on And
TAGS: Plants vs Zombies 2