Google I/O is on the horizon and Lookout, the folks who are dedicated to keeping your smartphone safe and giving you peace of mind, are throwing a shindig in San Francisco June 26th. It’s the “Party Your Apps Off” party, and 20 of you have a chance to win a ticket to take part in some great Lookout-provided fun.
Food, drinks, giveaways, and more will all contribute to one of the most fun times I’ve had in San Francisco. The party last year was great and we’re sure this year’s will be no different. But only twenty of you will be able to go. Listen up:
Are you going to be in San Francisco for Google I/O? Come kick-off this year’s event in style at Lookout’s “Party Your Apps Off” annual event on June 26. Last year’s party featured delicious food, unlimited drinks, cool Android giveaways, and great people! We can’t wait for what’s in store this year.
- When: Tuesday, June 26 @ 8PM
- Where: This part is a secret :)
- What: Lookout’s big party in San Francisco on the first night of Google I/O. Drinks will start flowing at 8PM at a hot secret location in downtown SF & one of the city’s best Food Trucks will be there serving snacks. There will be some goodies for the first folks who show up at the door. *Please note, this event is 21 and over.
- Want to party your apps off? Lucky for you, we’re giving away 20 tickets.
So that’s that, but what exactly do you have to do to enter? Keep on reading:
- Post a comment letting us know if Lookout has ever saved your life in a particular situation. If you’ve been fortunate enough not to need to actively use the phone finding and virus scanning features, then letting us know what you mainly use Lookout for is completely fine.
- One comment will count as one entry, and we will only accept one entry per post.
- You have between now and Monday, June 18th, 2012 at 11:59pm Eastern to submit an entry.
- At the end of the entry period, we will select 20 random winners to issue tickets to. We will be contacting winners by email so be sure to use your real email address (no one can see it but us).
- Those who aren’t already planning on going to Google I/O may enter, but we must warn you that any travel accommodations is your own responsibility.
Phandroid’s very own Rob and Chris will be at the party so if you happen to win don’t be a stranger! PhHave at it in the comments section below and keep your fingers crossed for good luck — this party will be totally worth the small amount of time needed to enter!