Are you guys ready for the first week’s TegraZone anniversary and Player’s Choice Awards contest courtesy of NVIDIA? We know we are. If you aren’t in the know, NVIDIA’s just hit their one-year anniversary with TegraZone and they’re holding a Player’s Choice Awards! You can also snap a photo of the QR code directly below.
You’ll get the chance to vote for your favorite games in three categories, including best graphical game, best gameplay, and best overall game. With your vote, you’re entered for a chance to win one of 7 Transformer Pad TF300 prize packs. More details on that specific contest are here.
But there will be three more chances to win a prize pack with the good folks of Phandroid! We’ll be holding a contest every week for the next three weeks, with three prize packs to be given away in all. The first contest starts today so you’ll want to read through the bottom for more details.
- Up for grabs today (May 11th, 2012) is one ASUS Transformer Pad 300 prize pack. The prize pack includes the ASUS Transformer Pad 300, a special NVIDIA themed JAMBOX by Jawbone, a keyboard dock compatible with the Pad 300, and a wireless controller. Running the latest Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the ASUS Transformer Pad is a value packed tablet that with multi-color style, and productivity with expandability when connected to the mobile dock. With a 1.2MP front and 8MP rear auto-focus camera with large F/2.2 aperture and exclusive office software, staying connected and productive has never been easier.
- To enter, simply submit a comment telling us your favorite TegraZone game, and why.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- The entry period will expire at 12:00am Eastern on May 12th, 2012.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- If we can not get in contact with you within a 24 hour time period, a new random winner will be selected. This will continue until a winner is determined.
- If you don’t use real contact information, we can’t send you real cool stuff!
And that’s all there is to it! Why don’t I start off by giving you guys an idea of what my favorite TegraZone game is? It’s only the first game to set the 3D GTA craze. That would be Grand Theft Auto 3, and it’s not just because there’s nostalgic value packed into such a cheap download.
If I tried to play GTA 3 on my old PS2, it would look downright insulting on an HDTV. The TegraZone version is high definition, has just as many, if not more, particle effects, great draw distance and I can’t take my PS2 on the go.
It’d be great if we could get all the PS2/Xbox versions of Grand Theft Auto on TegraZone, but the Liberty City whirlwind is more than enough for me at this point. Get started in the comments section below!