We have no idea if Verizon will be getting globally expected devices like the HTC One X or Samsung Galaxy S3, but many Big Red customers are also waiting for the rumored HTC DROID Incredible 4G. And it seems you won’t have to wait that much longer, as the latest rumors are indicating that the Incredible 4G will be released on May 31st.
Enough proof that the device is close to its release has already come around. The extended battery is already available, The DROID Incredible 2 has reached its end-of-life, and the device even appeared briefly at Verizon’s Droid Does website. This rumor just might be the right one.
We have seen multiple rumored release dates, but CTIA is just around the corner, and odds are in favor of a DROID Incredible 4G announcement. We will definitely be there to bring you all the juicy details, so stay tuned for next week’s CTIA coverage.
But tell us guys, could this be your next device?
- Did the DROID Incredible 4G drop the “G
- Rumor: Verizon DROID Incredible 4G delayed un
- Rumor: HTC DROID Incredible 4G to arrive June
- Rumor: DROID Incredible 4G LTE to cost $150 a
- Check out the HTC Droid Incredible 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Droid Incredible 4G