Yesterday, we went crazy as Eric Schmidt – completely disregarding the formal announcement process we’ve all become used to – waved an unannounced device about on stage at O’Reilly Media’s Web 2.0 Summit, Gingerbread in tow. We assumed it could only be what everyone now knows is the Nexus S, and Schmidt’s own tongue-in-cheek “debunking” proved as much. But if you weren’t able to catch it live and if the still shots just aren’t doing anything for you, O’Reilly’s published the entire 45 minute talk to their YouTube channel for the world to see. Point that YouTube scrubber to the 48 second mark and prepare to be amazed. Or disappointed. Or whatever. Just watch it!
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Nexus S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Google Nexus S, Nexus S, Samsung Nexus S