Droids everywhere have been getting their upgrade to Android 2.2 lately, but until now, Flash for the device wasn’t available. Just as we expected, Verizon’s officially rolling out the last piece to the delicious Froyo puzzle that you guys have been waiting for. The upgrade should go through very quickly and after you’ve gotten stepped up to the absolute latest, be sure to search for “Adobe” in the Android market to find the Flash 10.1 player.
Verizon Wireless has begun pushing an update today to the DROID by Motorola (introduced November 2009) that will allow customers to download Adobe Flash 10.1 via Android Market. Flash Player 10.1 provides access to millions of sites with rich content including animations, casual games, videos, rich internet applications, audio and much more.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid