A new leak has popped up showing what is claimed to be the retail packaging of the Nexus 5. Anyone surprised? The packaging itself is rather ho-hum, showing off a render of the device that matches what surfaced on Google Play yesterday. What really catches our attention, though, is what appears to be a render of the device in white.
More specifically, the box seems to show off a two-tone version with a white back and black front. While black and white variants are nothing new, this is the first we have seen of the Nexus 5 in an alternate color scheme. Previous leaks have showcased the device in black alone.
With retail packaging already seemingly assembled, the Nexus 5 might launch with multiple color options, which would be a nice touch. What do you guys think? Liking the idea of a white Nexus 5?
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- How to install Android 5.0 factory image
- Android 5.0 Lollipop rolling out
- Battery draining WiFi bug could be what’
- Check out the Nexus 5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 5