Just when you thought when QWERTY sliders were dead, another one happens to creep its way back into the fold. The latest is from LG, who looks to be bringing such a device to Verizon. Dubbed the LG Enact, this device has a 4-inch WVGA display and a 5 megapixel camera. Nothing else about it is known at this time, but we can assume the rest of the specs aren’t anything to write home about.
What’s more interesting is that the leakster, @evleaks, says we should expect the device to be unveiled (and maybe on sale) in just several days’ time. This isn’t something Verizon would look to hype up with an event or a huge announcement, so it’s totally believable that we haven’t heard much about this thing until now. Let’s just hope this QWERTY slider is powerful enough to get beginner smartphone owners into the world of Android without much trouble.
- Verizon HTC One, DROID Mini, and LG Enact now
- Project Ara will run on modified Android L version
- Data-free 'Cosmos Browser' now available for Android
- Motorola Droid Turbo benchmark shows Snapdragon 805, 3GB RAM, and more
- Check out the LG Enact forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Enact