This one made us chuckle. Samsung has been busy taking over Times Square in the lead up to their big Samsung Galaxy S4 announcement to take place at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall. With either a sense of humor or desperation, LG has taken the opportunity to post their own billboard in the busy NYC district.
The sign reads “ LG Optimus G is here 4 you now,” an obvious play on Samsung’s “Be Ready 4 the Next Galaxy.” The LG ad is even stylized to look like Samsung’s. We’re not sure it will help the company sell any more phones, but it’s nice to see the maker of the Optimus series step it up a bit and put the screws to their homeland competitor. Well played, LG. Well played.
- Android Lollipop on Galaxy S4
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Official: LG bootloader unlock solution coming soon
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Check out the LG Optimus G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus G, Samsung Galaxy S4