A handful of new Motorola handsets have been revealed for various markets around the globe, which should keep the new Google acquisition plenty busy for the summer season. One we are already fairly familiar with is the Motorola Vanquish, which has leaked previously as the Motorola DROID RAZR HD for Verizon. As the name and rumors surrounding it suggest, the LTE-capable phone will sport a 720p HD display when it hits the US (XT926), China (XT922, XT980), and other areas of the world in UMTS (XT923) and LTE (XT925) flavors.
Another LTE-enabled handset will making its way to AT&T in the US is being called the Motorola Asanti (XT898). PocketNow says the phone with a qHD display could be a rebranded variant of Verizon’s Droid 4 and will feature a QWERTY slider. Internationally the phone will launch with model numbers XT987 and XT 896.
Other names mentioned include the Motorola Dinara MB886, Motorola Primus XT621, and Motorola Yangtze, which will get model numbers XT881, XT885, XT886, XT889, aand MT887. The latter recently launched in China as the Motorola RAZR V. A followup to the Motorola Photon 4G on Sprint is also in the works, the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE.
- Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE Review
- Official: Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE headed to
- Could Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE
- Official: Sprint announces Motorola Photon Q
- Check out the Motorola Dinara forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.