As of yesterday AT&T has kicked off their web-based training (WBT) for the HTC One XL. The above photo comes courtesy of xda-developers forum member EGBTMagus and was accompanied by another screenshot that could shed some light on when the latest flagship from HTC will be available in the States. We see an “end of life” (EOL) date for the HTC Inspire set for April 22nd, which could coincide with a store refresh and new devices according to the original poster. He claims an HTC rep had previously stated that the HTC Vivid would replace the Inspire at its current price point and at that time the HTC One XL would assume the Vivid’s old price point.
The logic makes sense, and rumors pointed to the April 22nd date previously. This latest leak does, however, challenge another bit of info suggesting the One XL has been delayed until May 6th. We’ll need to do a bit more digging before we can say either date is confirmed, but with both approaching an official announcement might beat us to the punch.
[via xda-developers | Thanks to all who sent this in!]
- Update incoming for AT&T’s HTC Ins
- AT&T One X Kernel Source Now Available O
- HTC Comes Clean – Officially Confirms J
- HTC Reportedly Preparing Jelly Bean Update Fo
- Check out the HTC Inspire 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One XL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.