Well, look at what we have here. Some naughty fella decided to leak the above document, belonging to Best Buy, which states that the Droid Razr and the Razr Maxx should get an OTA update to Android 4.0 on April 4. HTC Rezound users aren’t left too far behind, with OTAs scheduled to be pushed out 2 days later on April 6.
- The Galaxy S6 Active
- Hearthstone expansion announced
- HTC One M9's new custom navigation bar [VIDEO]
- Verizon S6 pre-sale announced
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Rezound forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.