Well, look at what we have here. Some naughty fella decided to leak the above document, belonging to Best Buy, which states that the Droid Razr and the Razr Maxx should get an OTA update to Android 4.0 on April 4. HTC Rezound users aren’t left too far behind, with OTAs scheduled to be pushed out 2 days later on April 6.
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Rezound forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.