The HTC One S is going through the paces on its way to a release on T-Mobile and has now found itself in front of the camera for a brief hands-on appearance. The One series handset will make its way to quite a few carriers and not only TMo in the states, but it looks to retain a similar experience in all its incarnations. Rumors have suggested its big brother the One X may get a stock Ice Cream Sandwich build for a release on Magenta.
One thing to point out is that the device being handled in this video doesn’t show any clear T-Mobile branding. The software, however, definitely appears to be built for the network. Whether this is a ROM installed on an international handset, a pre-production model for T-Mobile, or something else the result is the same. An HTC One S running on T-Mobile.
- HTC One S wont be updated to Android 4.2.2 or
- HTC One S receiving software update to improv
- T-Mobile HTC One S finally gets Jelly Bean
- HTC Sense 5 headed to global One X, One X+, O
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One S