Though HTC’s lineup didn’t show off anything that looked the like successor to the second edition of the Incredible released last year, there is still a device fitting the description floating around out there. The handset, which was originally uncovered under the name HTC Fireball, has received its first speculative release date thanks to DroidLife. Their sources have leaked a short list of upcoming Verizon releases that shows the HTC DROID Incredible 3 4G as launching April 26th. Little is known about the upcoming device but it is said to be one of Verizon’s 4G LTE world phones.
Also up for an April release according to the leak is the 16GB version of the Galaxy Nexus LTE, which is slated for the 5th of that month. Rumors have suggested it will be available in both a white and dark color scheme.
- Galaxy Nexus drivers updated
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus gets Android 4.4 KitKat
- Android 4.2.1 update commences for SprintR
- Hands-On: Ubuntu Phone on Galaxy Nexus [VIDEO
- Check out the HTC Droid Incredible 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.