If a Verizon inventory screens are to be believed (and they usually are quite trustworthy), a new 4G LTE device is coming our way courtesy of HTC. The HTC Fireball has appeared in the carrier’s computer system without even the slightest hint as to what it could be. The best we can do is speculate on the Fireball’s model number ADR6410L, which falls between the ADR6425 ( HTC Rezound) and ADR6400 ( HTC Thunderbolt). With consideration to this fact, it is possible that the Fireball will be a mid-range device with hardware that falls between the range of those two devices. Otherwise we can gain little info other than the assumption that Verizon plans to release the device sometime in the future.
- Leak: Verizon LG Cayman and Droid Figther rel
- HTC Fireball Gets WiFi Certification, But Jus
- LG Spectrum and HTC Fireball to be First LTE
- Sundar Pichai promoted to head of Google products
- Check out the HTC Fireball forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Fireball