Since a leak back in the summer, we haven’t heard a whole lot about the Gingerbread update for the Motorola CLIQ 2. Moto had had plenty of time to work out the kinks and a post to the manufacturer’s support forums indicates the new software is entering its final phases of testing. Testers are being sought to receive the OS upgrade for the T-Mobile handset early. This soak test, which will be limited to 1,000 users, is typically the last step before a wider rollout (provided no last minute bugs are detected).
It could be any where from a few days to a few weeks before Motorola and T-Mobile push the update to all users, but if you want to throw your hat in for the testing round (if it isn’t already full) head over to the source link below.
- Motorola Cliq 2 getting Gingerbread 1.5 years
- T-Mobile Android Lineup vs iPhone Offering Co
- Motorola CLIQ 2 Gets Leaked Gingerbread Updat
- Motorola CLIQ 2 Upgrade in the Works, But No
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola CLIQ 2