Move over Galaxy Note, LG is about to make even your gargantuan proportions seem pocketable with their upcoming Optimus Vu. The handset, which we first saw teased last week, is seen here pictured next to the Note. The two phones feature similar display sizes, but the 4:3 aspect ratio of the Vu makes for a much wider design. The newly leaked image also gives us a pretty good idea of the LG big boy’s overall stylings, which seem to take cues from the Korean manufacturer’s recent Prada Phone 3.0.
While we are still in the dark in terms of specs, an accompanying screen grab is suggesting a peripheral we may see, at least. If the above shot from what appears to be an annotation app is to be believed, the 5-inch display size won’t be the only thing the Vu borrows from Samsung’s Note. LG’s phone may also utilize a stylus, a popular input method for these devices with screen sizes falling somewhere between a tablet and a smartphone. Perhaps it’s time to revisit the question, though. How big is too big?
- LG teases lineup for Mobile World Congress
- LG Intuition for Verizon officially announced
- Verizon LG Intuition press shots leaked, look
- LG Optimus Vu will be branded LG Intuition on
- Check out the LG Optimus Vu forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus Vu