Some Samsung-owning Norwegians are about to be very happy. A post today on Samsung Norway’s Facebook page revealed that the update to Android 4.0 should be hitting the Samsung Galaxy S II and Samsung Galaxy note by the end of the first quarter of 2012. Before we get too excited, Samsung still has plenty of time before they hit that deadline. We are just entering February, after all. While there may still be a few months of waiting, Norwegians should be among the first to receive an update to Ice Cream Sandwich. With any luck it won’t be long after that the rest of the world gets a taste.
- Leak: Sony Xperia Z3 size comparison and side view
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 gets Jelly Bean rol
- T-Mobile 4G LTE tests being run in Kansas?
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S II forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.