Some Samsung-owning Norwegians are about to be very happy. A post today on Samsung Norway’s Facebook page revealed that the update to Android 4.0 should be hitting the Samsung Galaxy S II and Samsung Galaxy note by the end of the first quarter of 2012. Before we get too excited, Samsung still has plenty of time before they hit that deadline. We are just entering February, after all. While there may still be a few months of waiting, Norwegians should be among the first to receive an update to Ice Cream Sandwich. With any luck it won’t be long after that the rest of the world gets a taste.
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S II forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.