The Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus hasn’t been out for long but those of you who have picked one up since its launch can finally root the thing. We’d advise against trying this method on the T-Mobile version right now as we’re not sure if the method is the same for all versions of the device. If you got the unlocked/WiFi models through retail (P6200) then it could be worth a shot. Just remember that you’re taking your own risk and doing this and anything that happens to your device is no one else’s responsibility. Be sure to ask questions at the XDA thread before applying it. You can also find the links and instructions you’ll need there. [XDA, Thanks Kamal!]
- T-Mobile’s Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Now Rece
- Android 4.0 source code released for the Gala
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus receives Ice Crea
- Samsung to begin official Ice Cream Sandwich
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.