Verizon and Motorola’s 4G LTE upgrade for the Motorola XOOM is taking longer than expected for some customers. While as much seems expected when the process involves a lot more than simply downloading an over-the-air update (customer are, after all, sending their tablet toys back to the factory for some hardware alterations), Verizon feels the pain of those customers who were first to send their slate’s in for treatment. With the first units just arriving back on their owner’s doorsteps, the carrier is easing things along by including a free standard dock. It might hardly make up for the weeks of separation anxiety and withdraw customers had to endure, but at a $50 value, it’s a rather kind showing of appreciation.
- People still use the Motorola Xoom? Android 4
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM