We know a German court’s decision to ban the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in parts of Europe effects the sale of Samsung devices, but would you believe it could also cause the company to pull the new Galaxy Tab 7.7 from its display at IFA, where it was formally unveiled. That is exactly what happened, though Samsung says it made the move voluntarily out of respect for the ruling handed down by a the District Court in Dusseldorf on September 2nd. While we assume Samsung still has plans for the new tablet, which looked mighty fine with its large Super AMOLED Plus display, current legal battles are making it difficult to know for sure when we might see its release.
[image courtesy of This Is My Next]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7