Well, butter my biscuits and slap me sideways. I’d say this here is a pretty good find from the guys over at DroidMatters. Apparently, when jumping on the Samsung U.S. website you can search for the Galaxy S II and from there, click on a link to be taken to the Galaxy S II page where you can register for updates. Only problem is, when you click the link, you’re taken to a broken 404 page.
Now, I’m no rocket scientist but judging by the fact that the phone hasn’t been officially announced for a single carrier here in the states and the fact that Samsung already has their place marker ready to go on their site, this could be a pretty good sign the phone’s launch is fast approaching. Makes sense too seeing how the last time we heard from Samsung, they were planning on getting their flagship released in the U.S this August. And I’ll be here refreshing this page every day until then.
- Ice Cream Sandwich hitting T-Mobile Samsung G
- New Magenta Deal Days coming next weekend
- Samsung pushing Android 4.0 update to Galaxy
- Galaxy S II receives Ice Cream Sandwich in Au
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S II forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S II