Sanjay Jha first let on to Motorola’s intention to place Webtop support in future Android smartphones back in February, but since then the Atrix 4G remains the only device known to receive the functionality. In last week’s earnings call, Jha reiterated that the second half of 2011 will see several new Webtop devices. These devices will come with new lap-dock options, which Jha said will cover a broader price point. You might recall the high price tag for the Atrix’s lap-dock left many turning against a technology that was praised for its innovative convergence of mobility and computing. Motorola believes bringing the capability to more handsets will further differentiate their products from other Android smartphones.
- How Android beat iOS to fingerprint unlock, a
- Apple copies Android, fails to set the bar wi
- Motopocalypse: bootloader unlock tool now ava
- Motorola Atrix 4G software update inbound, co
- Check out the Motorola Atrix 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Atrix 4G