If anybody is interested in the upcoming HTC Flyer (or Sprint’s HTC EVO View 4G counterpart), you may want to consider holding off on picking up the new Android 2.3/2.4 tablet. According to Digitimes, HTC is only prepping small runs of the initial Flyer in anticipation for new two new version to launch this summer, both with bigger screens and the Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS. As you may well be aware, the chief complaint against the current Flyer is its use of an Android OS designed for mobile smartphones in a field of new tablets using Google’s Honeycomb operating system designed specifically for slate devices.
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the HTC Flyer forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Flyer