The Epic 4G got its Froyo upgrade starting Monday (though it’s since been pulled), and now Samsung and AT&T are rolling the upgrade to Android 2.2 out for their Galaxy S phone, the Samsung Captivate. You’ll need Mini Kies to grab it – no OTA here – but Samsung has posted rather clear instructions to get you started. Let’s hope this one stays on their servers. [Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the Samsung Captivate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Captivate