The Epic 4G got its Froyo upgrade starting Monday (though it’s since been pulled), and now Samsung and AT&T are rolling the upgrade to Android 2.2 out for their Galaxy S phone, the Samsung Captivate. You’ll need Mini Kies to grab it – no OTA here – but Samsung has posted rather clear instructions to get you started. Let’s hope this one stays on their servers. [Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]
- New Gingerbread Leak for the Samsung Captivat
- Rogers Samsung Captivate Users Reportedly Rec
- Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread Leaked For The Sams
- Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Leaks for the Samsu
- Check out the Samsung Captivate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Captivate