In a move that further proves Android hackers have no decency, the ROM from the Meizu M9 has been ported over to everyone’s favorite Sprint handset, the HTC EVO 4G. Don’t worry, it’s not fully functional yet. Support for CDMA and the EVO’s screen size is still absent, but once it’s baked in we’ll be firing on all cylinders. Why you would want that, we don’t know. Maybe it’s more a move that proves you really can do just about anything with a little bit of knowledge and a whole lot of Android. If you feel so daring, download the ROM for yourself and try it out.
- ICS Public Beta for the MEIZU MX or M9 now li
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- HTC EVO View 4G joins EVO 4G on Sprint ‘
- More Sprint Devices Receive Security Updates
- Check out the HTC EVO 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Meizu M9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.