AT&T officially announced the Motorola FLIPOUT last week and we got our very own hands-on with the device at CTIA, but specific details as to when it would hit shelves weren’t exactly known. But now it appears that the device is beginning to fill out the stock at AT&T and will almost assuredly go on sale this Sunday. Sounds like déjà vu, right? But this time we have faith the date won’t pass with no sign of the FlipOut or question as to its actual release.
The phone will retail for $79.99 on a new two-year contract. Oh, and looks like AT&T is taking advantage of the device’s packaging to promote safe driving practices. Not a bad use at all of that throwaway protective film.
- Motorola Confirms CLIQ XT, Adds Flipout, Char
- Motorola FlipOut for AT&T – First
- Motorola Announces 7 Android Phones: Bravo, C
- Motorola Drops Off the BRAVO, FLIPSIDE, and F
- Check out the Motorola FLIPOUT forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: motorola flipout