The September 29th date has been tossed around a bit for the release of the T-Mobile G2, and while many put faith behind it little was brought forward in terms of evidence. Now TMoNews has gotten their hands on some internal documentation that all-out confirms the HTC Vanguard — better known as the G2 — is lated to hit stores that day. It doesn’t get much clearer than a calendar marked with the day in question as “handset to launch.” Word is also coming out that a pre-order may begin as soon as September 1st, though that isn’t confirmed one way or another.
- T-Mobile posts up minor updates for myTouch 3
- Bootloader Officially Unlocked for HTC Desire
- Download T-Mobile’s Official Android 2.
- Has Your T-Mobile Android Been Experiencing P
- Check out the T-Mobile G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G2