Look what we have here… Sprint just Officially announced the HTC Hero! The word was dropped through the Sprint Developer Network:
If you can’t read the fine print, here is what it says:
Announcing the HTC Hero, which will be the first Android device running on the Sprint network.
By the end of September, the Sprint developer program will deploy an Android development section that will highlight some resources, value added services applicable to all android developers. FYI, you start developing now by downloading the Android 1.5 SDK
Register to attend our upcoming 2009 Open Developer Conference, where Sprint and our ecosystem partners including HTC will be talking Android:
– Technical overview sessions on Oct 26
– Android hands on coding labs the evening of Oct 26
Oh, BTW we have some BIG announcements coming by the end of the month that will be of great interest to all android developers…we promise it won’t disappoint.
OH. MY. GOD.
The HTC Hero is coming to Sprint! BIG announcement by the end of the month! Sprint Android event for Developers October 26th! By the way the Converence is $250 if you sign up now and $350 if you sign up afterwards so you might want to go ahead and book it.
So our question was answered… Sprint is 100% defintely getting the HTC Hero. But now we have 2 more questions… will it have a chin?
(head on over to our HTC Hero page and sign up to be instantly notified when the Sprint Hero is available to purchase/pre-order!)
- HTCDev Unlocks The Bootloaders For A Couple O
- HTC Hero Receiving Minor Update Fixing Peep T
- HTC Hero for Sprint Receives a Maintenance Up
- Cox Wireless Provides New Carrier Option with
- Check out the HTC Hero forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Hero