In addition to a new T-Mobile G1 Bigfoot picture and some other details about the second generation G1, BGR has uncovered the entire 2009 Wal-Mart Roadmap for all T-Mobile devices… and it includes some surprises about the T-Mobile G2/MyTouch, too!
Lets see if you can spot the extra special reason to celebrate yourself:
See that little “5MP” on the back of the G2? That 5 megapixel camera is 1.8 megaxiles more than the same phone floating around the rest of the world as the HTC Magic! This isn’t exactly breaking news – we knew this when the Magic/G2/MyTouch passed through the FCC over a month ago. But a few things we DIDN’T know were price and release date:
- July release at Walmart
- $179 with 2-year contract
Can we assume if it hits Walmart in July that T-Mobile USA will get it a little bit earlier? Probably. Speaking of probably, you probably want to see the rest of the 2009 Walmart/T-Mobile lineup since we’re on the topic…
Click on each image to enlarge a little bit:
The main things to note from above documentation, in addition to the G2 news:
- G1 version 2 (Bigfoot/Morrison) launching in October
- BlackBerry 8520 launching in July
- Sony Ericsson CS8 launching September
Pretty delightful leak, don’t ya think?
- T-Mobile posts up minor updates for myTouch 3
- HTCDev Unlocks The Bootloaders For A Couple O
- Bootloader Officially Unlocked for HTC Desire
- Download T-Mobile’s Official Android 2.
- Check out the T-Mobile G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the T-Mobile MyTouch 3G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile G2, T-Mobile MyTouch 3G