One of Spotify’s strengths is in music discovery. The music streaming platform offers a variety of playlists that are centered around moods or activity, meaning that more often than not, you might find a gem in these playlists that you might not have discovered by yourself if you were to just listen to your own library of music.
If you are listening to Spotify and come across a song you like but you forgot where you might have heard it, don’t worry because Spotify actually has a listening history feature which shows you songs that you’ve listened to on a specific day, so you can quickly find that song again and share it with someone else.
If you’re wondering where that feature is and how to use it, then this is what you need to do.
Check your Spotify listening history
- Launch the Spotify app on your computer
- At the bottom right corner located near the volume slider, click on the clock icon
- At the top of the app, click on “Recently played” which should be next to “Queue”
- You will now see a list of songs that you have played recently
- Launch the Spotify app on your Android or iOS device
- Tap on the Home button
- At the top right corner of the app, tap on the clock icon
- You should now see a list of songs that were recently played
- You can keep scrolling to see songs that were played on other days