Some folks have already started receiving their new LG V20’s, while others are still placing orders and pre-orders for the new device. In the meantime, while you wait for your new device to arrive, here are some of the best accessories that you can get to accompany your brand new device.
There are many different options for cases when it comes to the LG V20, some of which offer a whole lot of protection, while others keep a low-profile. If you want to check out the full list of our recommendations, hit the link below and check them out.
Best Cables & Chargers
All great things come to an end and even if the LG V20 has the best battery life on the market, you’ll still end up needing to plug in and charge at some point in time. Here is out list of the best options that are available for your brand new device.
USB Type-C is a finnicky thing and you have to make sure that you get the right cable to ensure that you end up with a fracked device. These cables have all been “Benson-approved” and will charge your new LG V20 without causing you any concern.
- Orange-E USB Type-C to Type-C Cable – $13.99
- BlackSquid USB Type-C Cable – $12.95
- Anker PowerLine USB Type-C to Type-C Cable – $12.99
- Tronsmart USB Type-C Cable – $6.99
- CHOETECH USB Type-C Cable – $6.99
There are times where you may need an extra charger with you if you travel, or want to be able to charge your new V20 while at your desk. These options will make sure that you’ll always charged, provided there’s a wall socket nearby.
- LTNLab Quick Charge 3.0 18W Charger – $15.99
- SONEic USB Type-C Charger 15W – $17.99
- iVoler 75W USB Type-C Desktop Charger – $36.99
- Anker PowerPort+ USB Type-C Desktop Charger – $39.99
- iXCC Quick Charge 3.0 18W Charger – $11.99
Since the LG V20 may be your first USB Type-C device, you may be wondering what you’re supposed to do with all of the microUSB cables that you have accrued over the years. Well, luckily there are a few “Benson-approved” adapters that you can use while charging or transferring your information to and from your fancy new devices.
- Anker USB Type-C to Micro USB Adapter (2-pack) – $7.99
- iOrange-E USB Type-C to Micro USB Adapter – $9.49
- Otium USB Type-C to Micro USB Adapter – $6.99
- JOTO USB Type-C to Micro USB Adapter – $7.99
If you want to be able to keep track of your notifications or need to charge up your device while sitting at your desk, be sure to check out these dock options that are now available.
Although early reports are stating that the LG V20 provides excellent battery life, there are still instances where you’ll need to have a portable charger handy. This is especially true if you’re still playing Pokemon Go, which chews through your battery life like no other. Here are some of the best options to keep your V20 powered all the time.
- Anker Astro E1 Portable Charger – $15.99
- RAVPower 10400mAh Power Bank – $19.99
- Anker PowerCore 13000 – $31.99
- Anker PowerCore 20100 – $39.99
- RAVPower 22000mAh Power Bank – $39.99
The LG V20 is being touted is being one of the more rugged devices on the market, but it would be an absolute shame if something were to happen by accident. Here are a few options that are available which keeps both screens on the LG V20 protected in case of a disaster.
- Supershieldz Tempered Glass Screen Protector (2-pack) – $7.99
- DISAGU Flexible Tempered Glass Screen Protector (2-pack) – $10.49
- Verizon Tempered Glass Screen Protector – $24.99
Dbrand is the leader in terms of robots taking over the company’s Twitter account, as well as providing some of the best skins on the market. Since SlickWraps has yet to start offering skins for the LG V20, the only one that we can recommend right now is dbrand. Prices for dbrand skins start at $8.95 and offer some pretty cool combinations.
eeping your eyes on the road and off your smartphone is of upmost importance, but sometimes we need to be able to see the next move in Google Maps. That’s where car mounts come in handy, and there are more than enough options on the market for you to pick from. But here’s our list of top options for you to choose from for your new LG V20.
- iOttie Easy One Touch Mini Car Mount – $19.95
- Belkin Car Vent Mount – $14.53
- Kenu AirFrame – $18.95
- Newward Long Arm Car Mount – $15.99
- Spigen Magnetic Vent Mount – $7.99
Even though the LG V20 comes with 64GB of built-in storage, you can never have enough and thankfully the device features a microSD card slot. Here are a few options to get you a little bit extra storage if you like to load your storage up with videos, music, or other content.
- SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSD Card – $10.59
- SanDisk Ultra 64GB MicroSD Card – $19.99
- PNY Elite 128GB MicroSD Card – $34.99
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSD Card – $42.00
- SanDisk Ultra 200GB MicroSD Card – $74.00
Is it time to switch?
If you’re on the fence about purchasing the LG V20, we have some informative posts that can help make your decision, as well as an application that will connect you with other LG V20 users.