It was kind of annoying that Android owners couldn’t get in on the same Pandora for Pebble fun that our iPhone-toting friends were able to a short while ago, but consider that annoyance officially gone. Pandora for Android has finally gained support for the Pebble smartwatch.
The app will give you access to controls for pausing and resuming playback, skipping tracks, viewing and changing stations and rating songs, all on your wrist. You should be able to grab the new app from the Pebble Appstore right here, though it’s still currently showing that it’s an iOS-only affair as of the time of this writing.
The base Pebble firmware has also been met with some update love this morning. Here’s what you can expect once you get everything installed and situated:
- Notifications can be cleared via Settings » Notifications » Clear History.
- Improved consistency of battery monitoring.
- Improved Bluetooth reliability when reconnecting.
- Fixed caller ID sometimes not displaying on outgoing calls.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
And for the Pebble Android app, there’s a new fix for a crash issue some users were experiencing. To get the latest firmware simply update your Pebble smartphone app in Google Play.
- Pebble Time Steel announced
- Pebble Time announced
- Pebbl's color watch leaked
- Pebble 2 could come with color display, thinner profile
TAGS: Pebble , Pebble smartwatch