The Qualcomm Toq may have been priced a little more expensive than we’d like, but we aren’t going to let something silly like price get in the way of our excitement about it. That’s why this big upgrade sitting in the Google Play Store grabbed our attention. It adds many new features that users are bound to enjoy. Here are the goods you’ve come for:
Qualcomm Toq version 1.3 update:
- New “World Clock” clock style allows you to toggle through the local time and weather in your favorite cities
- New Activity Applet (Beta) monitors your activity while wearing Toq and tracks your activity “points” over a 24 hour period. View a history of your daily activity point totals in the Toq Android app.
- New ”Activity” clock style shows the time plus your current activity ‘points’ at a glance
- Adds ability to select temperature scale in either Celsius or Fahrenheit
The activity applet is especially interesting, as these smart watches typically emphasize fitness tracking features. Their lightweight build and tendency to stay on your persons all day makes them perfect for it.
All of this is coming in at just 9.2 megabytes, so be sure to head to the Google Play Store and upgrade your app as soon as possible. Don’t forget that the Qualcomm Toq requries Android 4.0.3 or above, so if for some reason you have one and don’t have a phone with that firmware, well you might want to either upgrade your device or pass the watch off to someone who can make better use of it.
- Top 20 smart watches!
- Qualcomm Toq $100 price cut
- Qualcomm Toq smartwatch is now officially ava
- Qualcomm Toq launches December 2nd for $349.9
TAGS: Qualcomm TOQ