What’s 6-inches, curved, and available for pre-order starting today from AT&T? The LG G Flex, duh. The novel smartphone designed with a flexible OLED panel can be reserved for $299 on a new, two-year contract. But AT&T ain’t about that contract game much anymore. They would much rather folks go with their Next plan. In that case, the G Flex can be had for as low as $26.73/month.
The LG G Flex’s unique design builds on the impressive LG G2, matching a quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor with a curved 6-inch HD OLED display and specially designed 3,500mAh battery. Flexible construction and a “self-healing” back add durability to the device.
Those pre-ordering today can expect AT&T to begin shipping the G Flex come February 4th. Check out our hands-on video with the phone below. If you plan on buying, let us know if you come across any bubbles on the display.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the LG G Flex forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG G Flex