Making a great phone is only part of the equation to enjoying great success on that phone — you also have to market it well. Samsung knows how to do that just fine as evidenced by the Korean Company’s knack for breaking sales records every time they drop a new smartphone. Now, it’s Motorola’s turn.
The company has just released their latest series of ads for the Moto X. Dubbed “Lazy Phone,” this ad campaign shows just how inefficient a phone can be when you have to touch it in several scenarios. Except this time, the “phone” is actually a slob of a human being just waiting to be touched all over. It’s a little creepy, actually, but no less hilarious.
The Moto X launched to pretty good reviews, with our own Chris Chavez commending Motorola for a job well done in several areas of new-age telephony. It’s also worth noting that Touchless Controls and Active Display are two of the killer apps that inspired me to write an article where I applauded Motorola for finding a way to implement a true hands-free experience without having to sacrifice battery life.
Be sure to take a look at all of that, but not before watching the three hilarious videos (said to launch to television airwaves this Thursday, and crafted up by the Droga5 advertising agency) you see above and below.
- Deal: free wooden Moto X back
- Leak: Moto X+1 vs Moto X size comparison
- AT&T Moto X gets Android 4.4.4, Sprint model receives soak test
- Verizon intros Push to Talk Plus
- Check out the Motorola Moto X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID Ultra forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.