A new Huawei handset has hit in the internet today with multiple sources offering up a first look at the upcoming 5-inch device. The Huawei Ascend G700 could ride the line between entry-level pricing and the higher end Ascend D2. Rumors point to a quad-core processor from MediaTek as opposed to Huawei’s in-house K3V2 chip. The display is pegged as HD. We’re guessing 720p.
If this is destined as a mid-range device, the price point could land somewhere between $300 and $400 without subsidy. As far as when we can expect the device to grace the Chinese mainland, that’s not so clear. We won’t even get into the possibility of the G700 reaching other markets.
- Happy Thanksgiving from Phandroid!
- Google Play Movies & TV Cyber Weekend deal
- You can now buy a brown leather or stainless
- OnePlus first retail store, Black Friday deals
- Check out the Huawei Ascend G700 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Huawei Ascend G700