While screenshots surfacing earlier this morning likely originated from a Galaxy S3 software build, a new set looks more likely to have been captured from the Galaxy S4. While the first bunch revealed new TouchWiz features most certainly destined for the GS4, the new group serves to confirm many of the rumored specs associated with the upcoming flagship.
For starters, a quad-core processor clocked just shy of 1.8GHz is present is listed. We can’t discern definitely if it is the Exynos Octa 5, but it seems likely. The phone’s 5-inch 1080p display is also confirmed, as is its pixel density of 480 ppi. Also confirmed was a 13MP camera. This isn’t the first time we have heard this list of specs, so we have a pretty good idea of what to expect next week.
Yes, next week. March 14th. It’s the date we have all been waiting for. Will Samsung’s latest be enough to keep them on top of the smartphone competition? We’ll have to wait to find out.
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Another Samsung Galaxy S4 fire
- Phone burn victim gets free HTC
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4