Hot on the heels of our AT&T LG Optimus G review we’ve got another treat for you guys on this fine afternoon. Our friends over at AT&T have given us one of these units to give away to one lucky reader!
Resident medieval enthusiast Edgar Cervantes said the device didn’t have any one dominating quality, but that it did a whole smorgasbord of things great. You’ll have to read the full review to see what that translates into, but see if you can’t find out yourself by trying your hand at this giveaway.
The rules are short and the criteria is sweet: we want to know what you think makes the LG Optimus G as awesome a device as it is. Does the crisp 4.7 inch HD display dazzle you? Is it that exhilarating 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon Pro processor inside? How about the very solid 8 megapixel camera with lag-free shutter and Live Shot that’ll have you taking stunning shots? Or is it some of the new software features LG’s introduced with this device? Whatever it is, we want to hear it!
Read below for a more detailed account of the rules and regulations:
- One contestant will win one LG Optimus G for AT&T (service not included).
- To enter, leave a comment on this post letting us know what one feature makes the LG Optimus G one of the more exciting devices for you in this exciting holiday season that’s on the horizon.
- Your comment will count as one entry, and you will only get one entry per person. Use your real email address as this is what we will use to contact the winner.
- Your entry must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern time on Wednesday, October 24th 2012.
- We will select one winner at random and contact them via email for shipping information. If the winner does not respond within a reasonable amount of time we will select another winner. This process will continue until a winner has been fully determined.
- As this is an AT&T device, the winner must be a resident of the United States of America.
And there you have it! Simple, right? There are a ton of great devices coming out this holiday season, and if the LG Optimus G wasn’t on your list of possibles then it should surely be there now. Good luck to everyone, and thank you for being the loyal Phandroid readers you’ve always been!
Announced last week as part of the AT&T Unwrapped media event, the LG Optimus G is AT&T’s first LTE quad core smartphone and will be available on Nov. 2 for $199.99 with a two-year commitment. LG Optiums G is now available for pre-order by visiting AT&T here.
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- Check out the LG Optimus G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: contests, giveaways, LG Optimus G