Buried towards the tail-end of this look at a couple Windows 8 devices from ASUS is our first look at the Padfone 2, a device that ASUS will formally unveil at the beginning of next week. While the phone itself looks similar to the first iteration of the device (save for a slightly larger 4.7-inch HD display), the tablet dock has been tweaked, with the phone now mounting in a more direct fashion, which should better position the combo’s camera. Otherwise, the experience looks to remain relatively the same. We’ll be hearing plenty more about the Padfone 2 come next week.
[via YouTube | Thanks, Micha!]
- ASUS Padfone KitKat details
- Pantech Vega Secret Up announced – high
- Hands-on: Sony Xperia Z [VIDEO]
- LG announces new Google TV sets for CES 2013
- Check out the ASUS Padfone 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: announcements, ASUS Padfone 2, first look