October 29th has been an interesting date to keep an eye on. It’s rumored as the launch date for the LG Nexus, and there hasn’t been nothing too concrete to keep faith in it. But a French media outlet seems to confirm that October 29th is, in fact, the launch date for the Nexus 7.
The translation is a tad rough, as usual, but they claim to have gotten the information from inside sources. If this thing really is scheduled to come out by the end of this month we’re going an awful long time without any news regarding a press event.
It’s possible Google and LG won’t even bother with all of that, though, so it’s tough to say that means anything. Time tends to inch by slowly when you’re waiting for something so it’ll be a long half two and a half weeks to see if this turns out to be true. [Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]
- LTE Gone on Nexus 4 with Lollipop
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- Nexus 4’s Android 5.0 Lollipop factory
- Lollipop ready for the nexus 4
- Check out the Nexus 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.