After new rumors surfaced today all but solidifying the details of the next Nexus device to be launched jointly by Google and LG, CNET is reporting that we can expect an announcement at the end of the month. The new wrinkle follows suit with what we have been hearing. The phone is rumored to launch on the retail level during mid-November, which times well with a late October unveiling.
While many expect the phone to be called the LG Optimus Nexus, the final name has yet to be decided. As we learned earlier, the device should launch as a modified version of LG’s flagship Optimus G handset running a stock version of the latest version of Android.
- Nexus 4 getting Android L?
- RIP Android Silver, long live Nexus
- 5.9-inch Moto Nexus coming?
- Android L hits AOSP for Nexus devices
- Check out the Nexus 4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: announcements, Nexus, Nexus 4