I’d say it’s just about official now. The much rumored HTC One X+ has just popped up in an official brochure from UK carrier O2, complete with light specs and pricing. The souped up One X is listed as “coming soon” and boasts 64 mega GB of storage, higher clocked 1.7GHz quad-core (Tegra 3?) processor, and comes out of the box with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The “pay & go” One X+ will be sold for £480, making it easy-ish on the wallet as well.
While a faster (and possibly more advanced) Tegra 3 processor is all well and dandy, I really had my fingers crossed for 2GB of RAM. It’s well known that HTC’s One devices “feature” more aggressive RAM management and additional geebee’s of RAM would be welcomed spec bump. No word on when we can expect this in the US, but we did see a T-Mobile HTC One X pose for the camera just yesterday.
- Leave a comment to win an AT&T HTC One X
- HTC One X+ now available from AT&T
- HTC One X+ and HTC One VX headed to AT&T
- HTC One X+ hands-on at CTIA MobileCON 2012 [V
- Check out the HTC One X Plus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X Plus