We’ve heard plenty about the HTC One X+ over the past couple months. The phone is slated to be an upgraded version of the original One X with such enhanced features as an upgraded processor and HTC Sense 4.5. Now the evleaks Twitter has provided us with a look at the device with T-Mobile branding. The image doesn’t come with any big reveals, but does show that the phone indeed mirrors the original One X in terms of design.
We still have no word on a launch date, and the latest rumors have the phone delayed, perhaps indefinitely (at least for TMo). There is a chance T-Mobile has cancelled plans for the device entirely, but given that a branded version exists it seems more likely that the carrier at the very least is still entertaining the idea.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC One X Plus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X Plus, leaks