For a phone with IP55 and IP57 ratings for dust and water resistance, the Sony Xperia Acro S manages to avoid the boxy look of your typical ruggedized Android device. It also features specs not typically associated with that class of handsets. With a 720p display measuring 4.3 inches and a dual-core CPU, the Xperia acro S stacks up to be a pretty surprising little smartphone. And now it is officially up for sale in the US direct from Sony.
Unfortunately, that means the purchase will set you back $650, though the cost comes at the benefit of a handset free of carrier obligations. To check it out, head over to Sony’s web store linked below.
- Sony begins Jelly Bean rollout for Xperia P,
- Sony releases AOSP for the Xperia Z, news reg
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Sony Xperia Acro S now available unlocked in
- Check out the Sony Xperia Acro S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia Acro S