You can pre-order it starting tonight, but for the general public the Motorola DROID RAZR M won’t be available until next week. Luckily, I’m not the general public and Motorola was kind enough to hook Phandroid up with the handset ahead of its launch. At $99, the M is the cheapest of the RAZR family yet it packs specs that are hardly outdated. On top of that, this handset doesn’t feel like a plastic toy. This phone features the same durable construction as other RAZR devices, including a Kevlar backing, and has some decent heft.
Motorola and Verizon aren’t including any bells or whistles in the package, but the RAZR M by itself should suffice. We’ll be back with a more in-depth review later, but for now satisfy yourselves with this quick unboxing video.
- Motorola Droid RAZR M to be rebranded as Motorola Luge for Verizon prepaid 4G LTE
- KitKat rollout for Droid RAZR HD and RAZR M
- Motorola DROID RAZR HD and DROID RAZR M now a
- Motopocalypse: bootloader unlock tool now ava
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR M forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola DROID RAZR M