Though the exact details of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2’s release weren’t announced yesterday, a price tag has surfaced at IFA for Vodafone’s edition of the handset giving us a better idea of how the phablet will be priced. The phone is listed at €639.90 off contract or €79.90 with service plan. The US equivalent is right around $800 without a carrier commitment. This doesn’t necessarily reflect the eventual US pricing we will see when the phone hits shelves in the States later this year — there is a tendency for a bit of mark up when translating dollars to euros — but we can expect the Note 2 to retail for a bit more than the average smartphone.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 2